Updated: Mar 23
We've got bittersweet news: our current Office Manager & Executive Assistant is leaving her current position...to fulfill a new position as Care Navigator for the Mobile Food Pantry! Scroll down to learn about the position and how to apply.
Title: Office Manager & Executive Assistant
Supervised By: CEO/Executive Director
This position is a Full-Time, Salaried, Exempt position
Benefits: Include 13 paid holidays, health insurance, paid vacation and sick-leave, and matching 401k
Reporting to the CEO/Executive Director (ED), the Office Manager and Executive Assistant’s role is to manage the front office, oversee data collection for the organization, assist in managing the facility and operations of the organization by supporting the Executive Director. This position is responsible for the consistent and efficient staffing of the front desk and additional responsibilities include supporting administrative needs.
Administrative & Executive Coordination
· Front Office Management
Manage the on-boarding, scheduling and supervision of the front desk clerks.
Responsilble for the staffing of the front office and closure notifications.
· Manages all vendor contracts and relationships related to facilities (phones, printers and office equipment, contract workers, building inspections, tenants and building rentals).
Coordinate all regular and as needed maintenance on building and equipment.
Coordinate with staff and tenants, including reserving rooms and maintaining the reservation schedule
· Track In-Kind donations and Financial donations.
Process for errors and complete fields when entering donations into database.
Coordinate and mail thank you letters to donors.
· Marketing: Work with program heads, ED, and contract staff to create and implement a marketing plan
Coordinate with other staff and provide support to efficiently distribute program and organizational flyers, brochures, reports, and other marketing material.
Maintaining and developing DICP pages on all social media platforms.
Maintaining the www.dicp.org website using Wix
· Manage Administration for Board of Directors’ Meetings (and committee meetings as requested)
Communicate with BoD regarding meetings / calendar and manage rsvp’s prior to meetings to ensure quorum
Prepare documents for BoD meetings
Maintain the BoD’s board books
Ensure accuracy and completion of all items in board books
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory
· Ensure consistent daily organization of office supplies
· Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org emails
· Responsible for maintaining office bulletin board/s
· Assist the CEO/Executive Director as needed
Filing, voicemail, email
Process check request
Scheduling and attending meetings
Additional items as needed
· Assist in project coordination as assigned – i.e. staff quarterly meetings, projects as discussed, etc
· Other duties as assigned
How to Apply
Please submit a letter of interest and a resume to Larry Martinez at email@example.com.
To download this text as a PDF, click below: